Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Congratulations to Mark Sinatro

A huge congratulations goes to Mark Sinatro for winning a seat on the Town Council. The hard work Mark put in paid off and finally the town council will have a voice of reason. To the Democrats and incumbents (wow, I spelled it right) I also say congratulations...It's really easy to win when you have the Courant in your back pocket. Not once did the Democrats discuss the real issues in town and the Courant backed their play by painting the republicans as anti-blue back. All I can say to that is see you in two years when all of the opponents views on what will happen with the project will come true. One note of housekeeping. I've started moderating the comments, which means either I approve them or reject them. I don't mind people opposing my side of the argument, but I'm not going to allow personal attacks, Publicous (oh, did I spell that wrong?) Good luck Mark, a lot of people will be supporting you over the next two years.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chump:

n.
1. A stupid or foolish person; a dolt.
2. Mark Quigley

Let us all know the next time you're headed to Foxwoods, that way, when you bet red, the rest of us can bet black and win. Again.

Chump.

Mark Quigley said...

You have some balls doing this anonymously. I applaud your courage. Your family must be proud.

Let me ask you…this is all you have to say after your history making win? C’mon, you are cleverer than that, aren’t you? Or, am I giving you too much credit.

Needless to say, I won’t be publishing any more of your definitions. I let this one through so people can see what we are dealing with.

Anonymous said...

Mark..
Anonymous is a prime example of why this town votes the way it does..

that is what we are dealing with.. I had hoped that people would wake up - but they are content to let the Town Council continue to pillage our wallets with tax hikes and rape our town land and buildings with brainless retail.. but who cares.. anyone who doesn't like it can move.. wanna see how many "for sale" signs go up this winter/spring? - sigh - what a shame ... this used to be a nice place to live ... now it's the " people's republic of retail " and I wonder how long it'll take them to sell our parks..

I am considering a writing a letter to Moodys to let them know how the bond money is being manipulated (2 million dollars for the senior center is being accounted for in two different places..)